Today is my one month anniversary of arriving in Chile! While time has flown I also feel as though I have been gone for far longer because I have learned and seen so much in the last four weeks. I look forward to the next twelve months, as my language skills will improve I will be able to learn even more and connect with more people. Most foreign students I have met are only able to stay for a semester, I feel very lucky to be enrolled in a yearlong program as my time here is already passing so quickly!
Apparently it is normal in Chile for teachers not to show up the first week of school, I only ended up having one class this entire week! It is so bizarre and while I thought by now I would be bogged down with homework and the stresses of school, I am still relaxing and enjoying easing into this semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment